3GTurboCharger, V6 Supercharger And 98KickAssKernelTweaks By Zeppelinrox

tamlin42

Reaction score
I did busybox installer, and installed 1.18.2, and i was all set to supercharge, but then i realized...
I haven't had a single redraw since I SBF'd and factory reset. I also de-bloated, so maybe it's something else that was interfering with android running well.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Update:

"Updated September 3: - V6 SuperCharger Update9 Beta3 *Fixed* - Cleaning of local.prop. It was leaving a mess behind. *Enhanced* - User notification of events a little more

Updated September 3: - 98KickAssKernelTweaksInstallerUpdate3 test3 *Fixed* - A big error (I doubt the io scheduling tweaks were being applied in Update 3 test 2) *Improved* - Application of io scheduling tweaks so that it is much more selective and safer *Runs* - 98kickasskernel after creating 98kickasskernel! *Notifies* - You of the I/O Scheduler in use - Before AND After running 98kickasskernel *Defaults* - To using Deadline (of available) instead of Noop io schedular.

Updated September 3: - 3GTurboChargerInstallerUpdate3 test 9 *Added* - Complete menu with 4 configurations! *Installs* - /sdcard/3GTurboCharger.txt which has specific details of the 4 options."

scornedpatriot

Reaction score
Update:

"Updated September 3: - V6 SuperCharger Update9 Beta3 *Fixed* - Cleaning of local.prop. It was leaving a mess behind. *Enhanced* - User notification of events a little more

Updated September 3: - 98KickAssKernelTweaksInstallerUpdate3 test3 *Fixed* - A big error (I doubt the io scheduling tweaks were being applied in Update 3 test 2) *Improved* - Application of io scheduling tweaks so that it is much more selective and safer *Runs* - 98kickasskernel after creating 98kickasskernel! *Notifies* - You of the I/O Scheduler in use - Before AND After running 98kickasskernel *Defaults* - To using Deadline (of available) instead of Noop io schedular.

Updated September 3: - 3GTurboChargerInstallerUpdate3 test 9 *Added* - Complete menu with 4 configurations! *Installs* - /sdcard/3GTurboCharger.txt which has specific details of the 4 options."

After using the 1 click root, and using busybox installer to upgrade the version of busybox to 1.18.2, I successfully ran the brand new versions of V6 supercharger and 3g turbocharger today. So far everything looks good. v6 supercharger looks to free up about 50mb of ram at any given time. Everything seems much smoother when transitioning between screens now. Will keep you updated.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Please Do, I Keep In Contact With Zep Frequently. I Try To Give Him My Findings Along With Other Members. You Can Try The Kernel, It's Possible It Could Bootloop. There's Users Reporting It. I'm Not One Of Them.

Last edited:

scornedpatriot

Reaction score
Please Do, I Keep In Contact With Zep Frequently. I Try To Give Him My Findings Along With Other Members. You Can Try The Kernel, It's Possible It Could Bootloop. There's Users Reporting It. I'm Not One Of Them.

I have run the Kick Ass Kernel Tweaks successfully. Although it is the newer version 9 beta 3 WITHOUT the I/O tweaks.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
I Finally Got Back To Updating This Again. 2 New Scripts For Kernel And 3G. The Newest Kernel Tweak Has Causef A Few Phones To Bootloop. Make Sure You Have A Backup If You Or Anyone Else Is Going To Install. Once Again I Lucked Out And Did Not Loop.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
They Get Updated In The OP The Old Ones I Remove From Here. If You Would Like The Link To The Old Ones I Can Provide It For You.

f3ryan

Reaction score
Is there a description for what each option on the v6 supercharger does for the phone?

Edit: still experiencing some lag on the x2 when in option 8. Just switched to 9 in hopes of less lag.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums