3GTurboCharger, V6 Supercharger And 98KickAssKernelTweaks By Zeppelinrox

99problemz

Reaction score
Same issue it installs fine I reboot 3g comes on I go to my browser Google pops up but I cant search for anything says no connection

Cyanogenized Dx

tamlin42

Reaction score
I ran V6 on my freshly rooted gingerbread, using the one-click method found over on xda. While it was running, I noticed some sed/awk errors, but the script didn't seem to notice or care, so i went along with it, then my device went into a bootloop.
SBF'd back to froyo, OTA'd back up to gingerbread, and re-rooted. I'd like to try V6 again but i'm afraid i'll get the same errors. Any insight into what might have happened the first time?

Reaction score
Sounds like you don't have busybox installed. That is a requirement to run the scripts. Search the market it for the installer and then run it to update your system with busybox. Must be root to do that.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Just The Luck Of The Draw. Some People Experience Issues While Others Don't. It Could Be Something Else That You've Done That It Doesn't Like. I'm Just Speculating.

tamlin42

Reaction score
Sounds like you don't have busybox installed. That is a requirement to run the scripts. Search the market it for the installer and then run it to update your system with busybox. Must be root to do that.

I have busybox 1.17.1 installed. However there don't seem to be any aliases set for the various functions it provides.

scornedpatriot

Reaction score
I have busybox 1.17.1 installed. However there don't seem to be any aliases set for the various functions it provides.

I too ran the one click Motorola root from XDA on a fresh out of the box Droid X2 running 2.3.3. It did in fact grant root, and upon running the V6 SuperCharger script, and following the directions to a tee it went into a boot loop after throwing errors. I SBFed back to the 2.3.3 and rerooted. The busybox that the one click method installs is 1.71.1. Can I in fact use the busybox installer to update to 1.18.2 (Busybox installer is what says I'm on 1.17.1), without affecting my root, to make another attempt at V6 SuperCharger? Thanks for all the hard work guys!
dancedroid

Reaction score
1.18.2 here. Some strange artifact of the all Moto root method perhaps. I'm still on p3droid prerooted rom so maybe something is broken with the moto rooter? I'd download Jrummy's installer and put 1.18.2 on it.

OP
MikeJ92YJ

MikeJ92YJ

Reaction score
Same Here P3's, Busybox Installer 1.18.0, Script Manager Running All 3 Scripts (Run As Root) On The SD Card. Once The Files Are Created Then They're Run As Root And Run At Boot. I Also Have Ripped Apart The Build.Prop Changing Alot. This Still Runs Great. My Only Problem Was When I Tried The Kernel Tweak With The Scheduler Changed. That's When I Bootlooped. I Could Upload The Backup I Created Earlier Today. You Would Need To Wipe Data After Restoring. I Would Also Give You The Stock Theme To Flash. PM Me And Let Me Know.