3G signal bouncing

yearn

Reaction score
Is anyone else having trouble with their 3G signal coming in and out?
I can sit in one place and watch it bounce up and down, and switch back and forth from 1x to 3G. And its not in just one area its been doing it all day, everywhere I go.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had that happen once, but i've done a hard reset in the mean time, and haven't seen it since.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
yeah that will reprogram the phone and update the cell towers. Didn't even think about that in this case, probably is what helped me, seeing as i had to reprogram it.

OP
yearn

yearn

Reaction score
Well *22899 didn't work
If I do a factory reset will all my contacts come back when I sign into my gmail account?
Do I need to do a *22899 afterwards?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to android. Been using it a whole 2 days, lol

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well *22899 didn't work
If I do a factory reset will all my contacts come back when I sign into my gmail account?
Do I need to do a *22899 afterwards?
Sorry for all the questions but I'm new to android. Been using it a whole 2 days, lol

IDK about the contacts the last hard reset i did, (done 2 so far.. because i wanted to test things, not because it was necessarily not working), i didn't upload the contacts back the second time and they were all there again after signing into my gmail and facebook.

I would still back them up to be 100% sure.

OP
yearn

yearn

Reaction score
I went to the the VZW store after work today and they couldnt figure it out either so they gave me a new one, I havent had time to check it out much yet tho.
I did find out something pretty cool though.
I asked if they could just swap out sd cards and when I turned the new phone on all my contacts was already there, and all my apps, paid and free.
So I thought that was pretty cool.
Ill keep you guys posted on wether on not the new phone fixs the issue.
Thanks for all the help!