Just got 2.2, now wifi and signal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I tried to post this in the proper forum, but then that thread got merged, and my post got buried. So I decided to make my own post to try to get a response.

Just wondering if this is an isolated indecent, but while connected to my home router with my Droid, I try to access the Market, and I can't search for anything, it gives me a network error. However when I turn wifi off, and just use the 3g, it will then allow me to search on market. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, my 3G keeps going back and forth to 1X, and my signal bars keep popping down to just 2.

Grievous

Reaction score
Try this.

Go into settings -> wireless & networks -> Wi-Fi settings

clear out all your Wi-Fi Networks
click on each one then select forget.
rescan for networks and connect.

LuN3yDaV3

Reaction score
I would try *228 on your handset to re-program your phone which may fix the 3G problem. For the wifi problem, you may need to reboot your router. I had that problem before as well with another custom ROM.

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I would try *228 on your handset to re-program your phone which may fix the 3G problem.<SNIP> I had that problem before as well with another custom ROM.
this is what I had to do also on a few.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried to post this in the proper forum, but then that thread got merged, and my post got buried. So I decided to make my own post to try to get a response.

Just wondering if this is an isolated indecent, but while connected to my home router with my Droid, I try to access the Market, and I can't search for anything, it gives me a network error. However when I turn wifi off, and just use the 3g, it will then allow me to search on market. Anyone else having this problem?

Also, my 3G keeps going back and forth to 1X, and my signal bars keep popping down to just 2.

Sorry, but this thread is going to get closed as well. We have too many 2.2 threads open and if everybody who has an issue post a new thread we'd be overrun with 2.2 threads.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/dr...ial-frg01b-froyo-issues-solutions-thread.html

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.