3g/4g Down Again?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

yzonker

Reaction score
I haven't had any data on my Razr since sometime yesterday. Verizon tech support claims there is a major outage in the midwest, but I've seen no comments here about it and both of the guys at the store last night had working 4g phones (Razr and Nexus).

Anybody else down????

OP
Y

yzonker

Reaction score
Well I'll tell the embarrassing truth. The smart action I had set up didn't turn the data back on when I disconnected from the Wifi!! Sadly I even stopped at a nearby Verizon store and they didn't figure it out. Of course it didn't help that the tech support person told us there was an outage, but I've found no-one that lost data other than me.

Anyway, I've never had this happen before, so could be Moto introduced a bug in the smart actions with the last update. Something to look out for.

me = noob :blink:

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Glad you got it...I was gonna report all was good in Kansas...but since you are back up and running, all is good!

Jcassell1

Reaction score
That's the same problem I have with smart actions so I quit using it. Motorola needs to fix this!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

OP
Y

yzonker

Reaction score
Well mine is down again and the data is definitely enabled in settings this time. Was working earlier this morning, but died around 7:00am.

eodguy2

Reaction score
Im down since about 0700 also Central IL.!!! duh not a good day for it to be down either!!!!

KeepInitReel

Reaction score
Data was out here in Richmond Virginia this morning around 7am 3g is now back but 4g is nowhere to be found.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk

rza49311

Reaction score
3G still out here about 70 miles south of Richmond on my RAZR but co-workers iPhone is showing 3G.

OP
Y

yzonker

Reaction score
I'm really getting fed up with this. Part of the reason I didn't catch the data being disabled before was that it was so easy to assume Verizon was hosed again.

mrmark27

Reaction score
im in central jersey and no 3g or 4g for me all morning. 4g just blipped on for me so maybe its back up, i guess we'll see. goodluck to everyone else

Ansa82

Reaction score
Verizon is reporting a huge nationwide 4G outage thats affecting 3G as well. I was told theyre working on it. ugh! also told if it goes on for a while to call back tomorrow for a credit. what a pain in the you know what!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

Status
Not open for further replies.