Midwest Data outtages

endlezzdrift

Reaction score
Hello my fellow DROID lovers. Just got off the phone with tech support after experiencing a extended period of data outage. My mobile data (4g & 3g) hasn't been working since since 6pm yesterday evening. I live in Indianapolis and the rep stated that since yesterday they have a major Midwestern data outage and the technicians are working to get it back up. So if somethings seems out of place to you guys or is simply not working, have some patience and it will be back up before you know it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

TeeX

Reaction score
Hello my fellow DROID lovers. Just got off the phone with tech support after experiencing a extended period of data outage. My mobile data (4g & 3g) hasn't been working since since 6pm yesterday evening. I live in Indianapolis and the rep stated that since yesterday they have a major Midwestern data outage and the technicians are working to get it back up. So if somethings seems out of place to you guys or is simply not working, have some patience and it will be back up before you know it.

thank you for this post!
I'm also in this area and figured my phone went wonky again! I guess I'm glad it's not my phone, but still aggravating nonetheless :blink:

Howling

Reaction score
Was wondering what was up. Live in the Midwest as well.

Howling

Reaction score
My buddy has a Droid x and he didn't have a problem last night with 3g.

OP
endlezzdrift

endlezzdrift

Reaction score
Looks like the issue has been fixed and was not effecting the entire user base. I am able to reach the web and receive data as I normal do. By the why I love this phone! I am a IT technician and I am very picky when it comes to my devices. This is the best so far. Good job Motorola

Howling

Reaction score
4G worked all day when I was working in the city,got home (3g only) and no data again just like last night.This should be a fun weekend.