Verizon suffers data outage across the U.S. (its not just you)

Dezero

Reaction score
Verizon Wireless has been hit by a data outage preventing customers around the country from accessing the carrier's network.People from a variety of states posting on the [URL="http://community.vzw.com/t5/4G-Discussion/4G-Service-Still-Out-Across-the-Nation/td-p/744628/page/19"]Verizon support forums]Verizon suffers data outage across the U.S. | Digital Media - CNET News and on Verizon's support Twitter feed are saying that data service has been out of commission as of late last night.One person commented on Verizon's forums: "I'm in Denver, CO. Service went out at 1am MST - it's 5am MST and still no data."Another said: "Not getting any data in Port Townsend, WA. I have tested on both a Galaxy Nexus and a Droid RAZR. Have done the whole rebooting thing, still nothing. Thankfully I'm at home and have wifi."A few 4G users say they've been able to get onto the data network by switching down to CDMA, but many 3G users are also experiencing the problem. Some people who've gotten through to Verizon phone support say the company is aware of the issue but has yet to resolve it."Just spoke with VZW customer support representative," wrote one commenter. "As of 6:28 AM Eastern time, they are confirming a nationwide outage affecting all 4G phones, and to expect little to no network connectivity. There is no ETA for resolution, of course."Verizon did not immediately respond to CNET's request for comment. The folks at tech news site The Verge say that they spoke with a Verizon support rep who confirmed the outage but wasn't allowed to discuss the details with the press.This marks the second time this month that Verizon's data network has been down. Verizon customers were hit by intermittent outages on December 6, but that one affected primarily 4G users. The carrier took about a day and a half to fix that glitch.If you're a Verizon customer, let us know if data service is down in your area.[/LEFT][/URL]

Smokie

Reaction score
I'm only getting 1bar of 3g if anything in Nj.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
D

Dezero

Reaction score
3g/4g took a heart beat around 9:05am and then died again here in Harrisburg,PA

Verro84

Reaction score
It's back up in Rome, NY

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

nateohio

Reaction score
Is anybody else getting really tired of all of these data drops??? This is like the 3rd or 4th incident this month!

lee__D

Reaction score
i've been experiencing this for the passed two weeks (nyc & l.i.)....unless the first time fussed my phone up totaly

blwn327

Reaction score
Yes rediculous, I'm in michigan and 3g came back about hr ago and no 4g. I called and complained just so on record.

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I lost it all last night. Just got it back about 9:00 this morning. I was about to call and complain again.
Berea, Ky

Droid3720

Reaction score
Verizon Outage

3g and 4g still down in Olathe, KS. It was up for a brief 10 mins then nothing.

Cinoib

Reaction score
I had no g early this morning but its back in Avondale AZ.

Sent from my SGH-T849 using DroidForums