<3 Verizon Reps

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Please hold for a Verizon Wireless sales representative to assist you with your order. Thank you for your patience.You are now chatting with 'Travis'
Travis: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. May I help you with your order today?
Travis: I haven't heard from you in a while. Would you like to continue chatting?
tom: Hello
tom: yes
tom: i went into verizon in coronado California today with my wife
tom: we switched her phone on line ### ### ####. from a droid Razr to a Droid 2
tom: her data plan was 4GB and now he checked her usage on her Droid 2 and its now 2GB
Travis: That is because the double data is only for 4G LTE phones.
tom: It would be great if the rep in the store would notify us of these changes In the Store
Travis: I apologize.
tom: np its the standard
tom: when she upgrades her phone in about a year if its a 4g phone will she get her 4GB plan back?
Travis: If the deal is still going on yes.
tom: great
tom: is there a way i can file a complaint
Travis: When did you switch her phone?
tom: today
tom: about 5 hours ago
Travis: Ok you can take it back and get the Razr back.
tom: she doesnt want the razr back. she switched cause she wanted to use a slider keyboard phone
Travis: Well we have the Droid 4.
Travis: Basically the Razr with a slide out keyboard.
tom: but we would have to buy that at full price
Travis: You would pay the difference.
tom: so i could bring in her Razr and ask for a droid 4 and since the razr is retal of 600 and the droid 4 is retail of 550 we could get her a droid 4?
Travis: I believe the price is based off the 2 year price.
tom: so what would we have to pay if we walked into the store tomorrow to get her a Droid 4?
Travis: I do not have that information.
tom: so what did you mean by pay the difference?
Travis: Basically say it is a $200 phone and you get a $400 phone you pay the extra $200.
tom: so say it is a $200 phone and i get a $150 phone
Travis: You will get $50 back.
tom: so the razr is $50 more then the droid 4 if i bring her razr in tomorrow i can get the droid 4 and $50 back even though the razr has been used?
Travis: I thought you said you traded in her Razr for the Droid 2?
tom: no, i bought a droid two and switched the line over from her Razr to the Droid 2
Travis: How long have you had the Razr?
tom: 5 months
Travis: I am sorry. You can take the Droid 2 in but they will not trade the Razr.
tom: there no 2 year plan value for the droid 2 any more so would we have to pay the $150 2 year price for the droid 4
Travis: That I do not know.
Travis: Did you buy the Droid 2 from verizon?
tom: nope.but we bought the razr from verizon so if we put that phone back on her line could we then
Travis: Not with 5 months of it. This is a 14 day return policy.
tom: ahh magical
tom: so what you're telling me is that there is no way for you to help me get my 4gb plan back
tom: and have a phone with a key board
Travis: The only way is to get a 4G LTE phone. And from what we have talked about you are looking at paying full price for a phone.
tom: okay so back to my original question, is there any way for me to file a complaint

/end rant

AngryHatter

Reaction score
This is why I called and asked BEFORE I got a new phone.
And I never rely on what the dopes in the store tell me. Contact verizon via email - then they call you back. They generally will bend over to fix things. At least they have for me.

Insidious

Reaction score
Gotta love em. It all depends, sometimes you'll have great ones that really help you out. I remember one time I bricked my phone with a dead battery, so I brought it in and asked them to charge my battery- I even told them that it was rooted and rommed, and they just replaced it completely.... The rep even got manager approval, and I was like LOL its rooted, all i need is a charged battery.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

OP
TOMMYBOT

TOMMYBOT

Reaction score
Ty ill try giving them a call

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums