Technoman

Reaction score
March 15th no 2.1 OTA yet !
Soon I will be 100 .
Soon I will become President .
Soon the World will end .
Soon the Droid will get 2.1 OTA .
All possible , but seemingly highly improbable . :motdroidhoriz:

Actually today is March 14th, but who is counting?

a44kaliburll

Reaction score
March 15th no 2.1 OTA yet !
Soon I will be 100 .
Soon I will become President .
Soon the World will end .
Soon the Droid will get 2.1 OTA .
All possible , but seemingly highly improbable . :motdroidhoriz:

Actually today is March 14th, but who is counting?

...once we celebrated a friends 20th birthday the day before his actual birthday...he actually thought it was his birthday...we shaved a 20 into his chest..he wasnt even 20 until the following day...that was my epic fail...

This re-lived that moment! Thank you...

cuskit

Reaction score
Cool! I'm gonna try that! I'll shave" 2.1 will be here tomorrow" on my chest tonight!

Wanna bet the hair will have all grown back before we see 2.1? :icon_ devil: mikey

bradford88

Reaction score
I was on the droid home page and there was a software update link(NEW!). i got all excited for a moment. i know the 2.1 isn't out yet because i'm constantly on the forums and my phone hasn't promted me for the update yet. I clicked on it to find 2.0.1 as anticipated. guys i feel as though i have been rick rolled by VZW... only without the stupid song

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Okay , 15th now , still no OTA 2.1 , epic fail , right ?
Point is , just as acurate as the rest !
Day , before , day after , no OTA .
Where is 2.1 OTA ?

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
Cool! I'm gonna try that! I'll shave" 2.1 will be here tomorrow" on my chest tonight!

Wanna bet the hair will have all grown back before we see 2.1? :icon_ devil: mikey
Yep , would wager you are correct .

DroidChopper1

Reaction score
I've been running the 2.1 leak for about a week now, and it seems to be slowing down a little.

I've installed Advanced Task Killer for the first time on this phone. Seems all types of things start running unprompted.

Lagging badly during some phone call initiations and hang ups.

Anyone else experiencing this?

It sucks, because it cleared up the Microsoft Outlook Web Access issues for me and my work email on this update, but the lag is getting too much to work with, and I already bought Touchdown to do the work email if I have to go back to 1.5.

Blah...

brokenromeo

Reaction score
I think the release has been delayed because of the Apple lawsuit against HTC and the addition of multi-touch to the 2.1 update...

hlaalu

Reaction score
update coming on the 26th..... well according to this guy Android 2.1 official release date slated for 3/26 - xda-developers

"I work in ATS for Sprint, and according to information I have received, the official release date for the 2.1 update is set for 3/26. So there you go, take it or leave it."

now mind you, he works for sprint but i would image verizon would want to keep up with other carriers and release the update at the same time, maybe even a few days before?

1linuxfreak

Reaction score
update coming on the 26th..... well according to this guy Android 2.1 official release date slated for 3/26 - xda-developers

"I work in ATS for Sprint, and according to information I have received, the official release date for the 2.1 update is set for 3/26. So there you go, take it or leave it."

now mind you, he works for sprint but i would image verizon would want to keep up with other carriers and release the update at the same time, maybe even a few days before?
Rofl , ah more chest hair shaving , and waiting for it to grow back .
:)

hlaalu

Reaction score

Lmao. Yeah im not holding my breath.

a44kaliburll

Reaction score

Lmao. Yeah im not holding my breath.

Crap...this time I waxed off all of my hair and left the "2.1"...j/k

screw waiting for it...go get helixlauncher much needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.