Youtube player issues

UNVERIFI3D

Reaction score
Hello everyone thanks for checking this thread out. I seem to be having some major issues with the youtube player on my Motorola Droid (2.0.1). When if first got the phone all the videos I wanted to watch worked great. Then about a month later an error keeps popping up on probably 50% of all the videos I try to watch on Youtube. The error simply reads "Sorry, this video is not available". It says that on both the mobile version of the site as well as the desktop version. However, I can easily watch the videos on my computer. I am also able to watch the videos if I download them using the Dolphin Browser, but no from the youtube player via dolphin browser. This issue occurs over 2g, 3g, and WIFI. Is anyone else having this issue? Is there some kind of remedy? Thanks for your help.

Btw... typed all this on moto droid physical keyboard, thumbs are about to bleed lol. Sorry for typos

crspang

Reaction score
Yeah I get this all the time too. The most popular videos have license agreements that wont allow them to be played on mobile devices, because of the ability to download to a mobile device the video could be more easily pirated.

What I'm trying to say is that there is not a "problem" per se but its actually functioning as designed.

It sucks I know, but when we get flash 10.1 these issues will be moot.