Your Droid Physical Keyboard

Sweettooth

Reaction score
this is a small possibility but made the keys get bubbled after use. If you are a frequent keyboard user is yours bubbled?

When it was new was it bubbled?

But then again what are the chances all the keys got raised.

It's pretty obvious the Droid is self aware and caters to flattery. Like any emotional entity, the more appreciation you show for something, the easier it makes things for you but it may take cheek smooching as mockery. Clearly the guy with the bubbled keys has been graceful and patient with his Droid and has rewarded him by inflating its keys. Optimization in this case, begins with submission.

strobez395

Reaction score
I posted the pics with the droid with the green case. When I first got my droid I hated the keyboard for a couple of weeks (it was flat) and with use it became like it is now.

Viper323

Reaction score
My Droid has the raised keyboard as well, I always assumed they were all like that!

OP
NoKz

NoKz

Reaction score
this is a small possibility but made the keys get bubbled after use. If you are a frequent keyboard user is yours bubbled?

My keys CAME raised like in the pics. They're not from use.

hookerdj

Reaction score

My keys CAME raised like in the pics. They're not from use.
thats what i figured what are the odds that just by use every key gets perfectly raised perfectly the same.......

RealGame22

Reaction score
Mine are raised. I thank it goes like this...If you got a Droid when it first came out (That Day), Your keys are raised. After like 2 weeks when it launched, they started shipping flat.

MiXoLoGiSt

Reaction score
Mine is flat as well but I don't use it anyways so I don't mind. I used it a lot before I got swype but not anymore.

NullifiedKnight

Reaction score
I think I'm a little late to this, but whatever. 44/09 droid, raised keys and home marks on F and J keys. Having problems with my touchscreen, hoping my refurb is the model like this one. I think the flatter keys would drive me nuts.

toastedoats

Reaction score
I have had 5 Droids in the last 3 months and they have all been flat, a coworker of mine has raised keys

toastedoats

Reaction score
Yeah, originally purchased my droid in January and had 4 refurb replacements since then. All flat

ModestMuse

Reaction score
I don't care if it's raised or flat. I'll type circles around you with Swype, and only use 1 hand.

Only use for the physical keyboard is booting to recovery and Nesoid.