After a month, I'm in love with the physical keyboard.

jrl9851

Reaction score
I never thought I would be. Coming from an iphone I always told myself I would never use a physical keyboard again. Well, I've been using the keyboard and I just love it now. At first I didn't like it that much, but now (maybe it's my imagination) the keyboard buttons are easy to press and it feels like they are not so flat. I love it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I never thought I would be. Coming from an iphone I always told myself I would never use a physical keyboard again. Well, I've been using the keyboard and I just love it now. At first I didn't like it that much, but now (maybe it's my imagination) the keyboard buttons are easy to press and it feels like they are not so flat. I love it.

I've never even tried it. It just looks like a pia to me.

Maybe I should try it and give it a chance.

Erron

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I love mine as well. Use it almost exclusively

hughesjr

Reaction score
It just takes getting use to ...

I like having full screen without the virtual keyboard taking half of it up.

I do like how the virtual keyboard gives you choices, so you don't have to type the entire work and can select it, so I sometimes use virtual for single words.

sc4fpse

Reaction score
I never found it to be as bad as many people made it out to be. But after just over a month with the phone, its grown on me much more than I expected. I absolutely love the physical keyboard.

Wannabe

Reaction score

I've never even tried it. It just looks like a pia to me.

Maybe I should try it and give it a chance.

You've never even tried the physical keyboard? You should def. give it a whirl.

Flomaster

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
if you have a case over the top of the DROID around the glass using the top row of keys is a PITA once I went naked its much easier typing no the psychical keyboard now

-=Jason=-

OP
J

jrl9851

Reaction score
I have a seidio case and no problems with the top row.

I use the virtual keyboard for quick messages (sms), but the physical for long messages, emails, or posting on forums lol.

Reaction score
I have the body glove and have no problems typing on the top row. I bought this phone because it was android AND had a keyboard, it was perfect timing for my contract to be up, otherwise I would have gotten an iphone, no doubt about it. The droid is clearly the best phone on the market though, and gives it's users options, the pluses just keep adding on.

voodoodaddy

Reaction score
I dont get it, every single review Ive read/heard about the Droid across the board says the keyboard sucks. I personally think it sucks too. But there is always a small contingent here that thinks its great. Go figure.

Big Cam

Reaction score
I've tried it a few times but I don't really like the flat feel it has, I absolutely love the on screen keyboard thpugh.

In fact the only time I open my droid is to play SNES games.

billyidle

Reaction score
I used to hate the keyboard and had a horrible time typing with it. Between a combination of the seido case and practice, I've really grown to love it.

bigthinker

Reaction score
Hook...Try the Physical Keyboard.....After a week, YOU will Love it!!! :motdroidhoriz: