You could call it an eating disorder...

maltby84

Reaction score
Dear Google and Motorola Gods,

Since September 8th we have been waiting, nay, praying for an Ice Cream Sandwich, with unlocked bootloader sprinkles. Its like you sweetened the chocolate with sweetnlow while we are yearning for the real stuff. Give us diabetes.

Please let us utilize our dessert to its fullest. Let us end up with bricks of pure sweetness, for it is only then that we learn the ingredients of a stable, satisfying dessert.

We are ready for our second helping.

Regards,

The Bulimic Bionic Man

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

yiannis

Reaction score
We must get google to answer when ICS will become available for other Android phones. Though, do consider that it may be buggy at first. And it would be interesting to see what performance enhancements it brings in terms of benchmark scores.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
I agree with everything except the brick part. I don't think it's ever safe to compare any sort of brick or brick like activity when it comes to smartphones...

OP
M

maltby84

Reaction score
They're doing the official announcement from Japan early next week. Im not sure of theyre going to give date/device specifics yet though. Theyre going to stream the presentation live on youtube. Cant wait!!

From what Ive read, ICS is dual core functional. Until its available for the Bionic we will be hindered by GB and its single core based operation.

Oh and fully bricking a phone is not what meant. Thankfully, the android online community is a bottomless source of knowledge and ingenuity. I never reached the point of no return, although I thought I did a couple times. My old Fascinate was like the Highlander lol.

dudeitsmattx

Reaction score
I keep hearing alot about ICS I want to see it. Any videos of the ICS? If so link please and thank you.