YEAH baby! My Demo will be here today!

rigorx

Reaction score
Thanks so much WorldOfJohnboy!

Do you have any way to check and see if the battery from an HTC Eris or Incredible will fit and work in the TBolt !?

Thanks again.

I can check with my wife's Incredible battery tonight. If I remember hers though, it is bigger and thinner than the TBolt's.

Would SUPER appreciate it. I've heard they were going to be different size / form factor for the TBolt. If by chance they are the same, you can find the extended batteries for Eris/Inc far cheaper ;)

Keep any new discoveries coming. THANKS!

rigorx

Reaction score
PS - 8+ hours without a charge and the battery is at 30%.

Good sign. That battery should condition and get better after like 5-6 more charges as well.

We'll have to see what the LTE radio drain is like though once they get released to the public. Allegedly its the LTE radio that is a big strain on the battery. Time will tell... hopefully next week!

rigorx

Reaction score
Is the TBolt going to work with HTCSense.com?

Great question. My guess would be to maybe check under "Settings / Accounts" and see if there is a HTCSense account possibility ? Just a thought.

OP
WorldOfJohnboy
Reaction score
Is the TBolt going to work with HTCSense.com?

Great question. My guess would be to maybe check under "Settings / Accounts" and see if there is a HTCSense account possibility ? Just a thought.

Nothing on the phone that I can see. I tried signing up on the website and it isn't working for me here at work (though it may be the stupid web filters). I will check at home tonight.

krpiper

Reaction score
This is a nooby question and has to do with Sense more than the phone.

But does the sense calendar sync with Google Calendar? or is it a separate entity?

alboboy10

Reaction score
Does it have swype? Also how is the screen clarity in comparison to the DX. The DX has an amazing screen

rigorx

Reaction score
This is a nooby question and has to do with Sense more than the phone.

But does the sense calendar sync with Google Calendar? or is it a separate entity?

From every Android phone I've seen, the calendar displays anything input locally or on your Google account calendar... plus any Exchange calendaring you may have syncing to the device as well. You got options.

probotic

Reaction score
Have you tried taking pictures with it yet? I'm coming from an IPHONE4 and currently using a DroidX, the iphone4 camera quality dominates teh droid x, I was really hoping the t-bolt is superior to the droid x camera quality.... thanks!