HTC Merge Video Demo

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;koJ0uWy93C4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koJ0uWy93C4[/video]

Its seems AndroidCentral is going all Merge lately, with their great coverage, they have managed to get a video demo of the Incredible with a keyboard. The new HTC device is coming to our network around November, but for now lets just talk what is inside. It will have Android 2.2, A nice 3.7 inch display, 720p HD video recording with a 5MP dual led camera, and all powered by a 800Mhz processor (same as my G2). The specifications go on forever and like every new Droid, it all comes down to what you want to have come out your pocket, in terms of looks, and I love the black and red look.

Checkout the full specifications. News Via: AC

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Really conflicted about this thing. On the one hand I really want it on the other hand I'm unsure about the hardware.

800mhz (meh)
keyboard (looks great but not sure I really want a hardware keyboard anymore)
RAM (I'm confused the description says 512, but the specs say 363)
Screen size ( :( )

Overall looks really promising, I hope they get one out that's more powerful and has a bigger screen :D.

JCo352

Reaction score
Really conflicted about this thing. On the one hand I really want it on the other hand I'm unsure about the hardware.

800mhz (meh)

Overall looks really promising, I hope they get one out that's more powerful and has a bigger screen :D.

+1 to everything you said. Just wanted to add, Bing??? Really??

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score

800mhz (meh)

+1 to everything you said. Just wanted to add, Bing??? Really??

I have to agree with u both I was seriously hoping they would have put a 1.5 ghz processor in it.

tiggerxplur

Reaction score
was weird that he purposely cover the htc logo on the bottom of the phone for the first 2 minutes and at the end