HTC Merge Now Staring In New Video

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
[video=youtube;bYzWGzoe8J8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYzWGzoe8J8[/video]

Well our coverage of this device is not as great as it could mainly because it will not be a Droid, but I mean we cannot turn our back on it completely. In this video the unreleased HTC Merge, which if you have not figure out is the Desire Z and the T-mobile G2, is seen in some pretty sexy lighting. The only problem with the video is it just shows the boot up of this new device and nothing else.

This shows that the Desire HD's very cool and fast boot is not available for this new device, but at least you experiance a less than usual boot time.

News Via: AndroidCentral

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
It really is a good looking phone. I know it has bing instead of google so it's not technically a droid but I think this is more droid-like than the Droid Pro. I still can't bring myself to looking at the Pro without being disgusted, just my opinion. I am sure a lot of people like it.

wmnomore

Reaction score
Confirmation of NO QUICK BOOT!

SUCKS
This should be standard now.
BLOWS

D3fault121

Reaction score
I for one really like the look of this phone and it may be the one I end up getting rid of my D1 for. The keyboard is big and should be easy to type on. As for bing... eh I can live with it. I am sure that this phone will end up with the quickboot it is probably not on it because the phone is still in development.

wmnomore

Reaction score
^true. I've heard it is basically just a standby mode anyways. guess it doesn't really turn all the way off?
I think this phone has a little too much junk in the trunk. A phone thicker than the droid just won't appeal to me. Same or thinner is the next step.