Yay! - ICS for the Rezound finally rolling out?

tc1

Reaction score
I am able to freeze ALL verizon apps. Including My Verizon.

I wonder if this is something that changed in the official release? I am on the .5 leak.

Official update here, totally stock no root.

I am able to disable all Verizon apps too.

trackman1

Reaction score
sorry to repeat...but are tere 2 separate D/L's...or does one follow the other after one completes...please explain??

Brightonbrad

Reaction score
I got the 7mb update. Now I can't even check for New updates. The check New does nothing. Wtf

Sent from the most underrated phone......the HTC Rezound

SHAK3R

Reaction score
Received OTA and installed. Philly.

20 min after install I thought it was gonna do the boot loop thing but has stopped for now. It rebooted 2x in a row, non upgrade related

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

jaymac8888

Reaction score
Brightonbrad said:
I got the 7mb update. Now I can't even check for New updates. The check New does nothing. Wtf

Sent from the most underrated phone......the HTC Rezound

I'm having same issue. Wtf?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
So far nothing for me. I tried pulling it and I got notta. I guess I'll enjoy my leak until it's my turn.

Taco

Reaction score
I pulled the 7mb file but now check new is broken. Lame.

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

bcushman

Reaction score
Just wondering, those that are able to pull it... Where are you located East Coast, Mid-West, West Coast... Its still not showing up here in the middle of VA. No big deal for me as I am on ICS already but I am wondering how the OTA will play for those of us on ICS already. Has anyone found a list of things that vary between .10 and.15?

Just downloaded ICS OTA in RI. No problems but how do I delete icons at the bottom of the screen?

trackman1

Reaction score
how many files??...i have read there is a 7 and 299??...is that true and how are they d/l ...separate or one will start after the other...please explain

stumpie

Reaction score
Yes , Two separate Updates .. 1st is the 7.1mb .. When my phone re-booted the 2nd update started... Its 299mb

how many files??...i have read there is a 7 and 299??...is that true and how are they d/l ...separate or one will start after the other...please explain