Yay! - ICS for the Rezound finally rolling out?

VZWDroidUser

Reaction score
Just wondering, those that are able to pull it... Where are you located East Coast, Mid-West, West Coast... Its still not showing up here in the middle of VA. No big deal for me as I am on ICS already but I am wondering how the OTA will play for those of us on ICS already. Has anyone found a list of things that vary between .10 and.15?

redwood

Reaction score
so with this new ota...we will be able to remove bloatware???

you can disable them:

all apps=>menu=>remove app=>all tab=>select the app=>uninstall updates until button changes to disable=>force stop=>disable

then you disabled apps will show up at the end of the list

johnfish

Reaction score
You can freeze all the bloat. Some of the apps may say unistall updates. You will need to uninstall the updates before you can disable (freeze) the app. I froze all the vrizon apps, NFS and NFL. the only thing i couldnt freeze was my verizon.

victorvu627

Reaction score
So my coworker has a rezound and his phone received the ota this morning after it finished dling it went into recovery mode and i let it sit there for about 20mins and i selected reboot and now its just stuck on the htc screen. I tried to run the factory reset but it seems to not do anything. Still stuck on the htc screen. Any help is appreciated. Btw he was rooted.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
This is all I got. It downloaded but didn't install. lol

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

Last edited:

Coupe

Reaction score
So, did we ever figure out if that 7mb patch disabled the ability to root or what it is?

OP
JeffDenver

JeffDenver

Reaction score
You can freeze all the bloat. Some of the apps may say unistall updates. You will need to uninstall the updates before you can disable (freeze) the app. I froze all the vrizon apps, NFS and NFL. the only thing i couldnt freeze was my verizon.

I am able to freeze ALL verizon apps. Including My Verizon.

I wonder if this is something that changed in the official release? I am on the .5 leak.

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Semi-called it!!!