ICS on May 9th?

wildride89

Reaction score
Hopefully in the ota well be able to do the same and get rid of apps. Not likely I'm sure verizon is bloating away as we speak

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
I flashed the latest 5/2 leaked ruu. The kernel is fixed now and throttles properly. I am running rez rom 3.4 ics on New firmware and I don't see any issues. Ics should be pretty bug free imo when its official if its anything like the latest May 2nd leak.

sent from my rezound

flamewalker

Reaction score
Anyone have the random ringing ringtone on notifications? I had this issue with my d1 and the only way I was able to clear it was to wipe it fully twice and reload the Rom... Wondering if I'm gonna have to unlock and fully wipe this thing to fix it once the final ota hits...

On the latest ice leak btw.

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
Im not having that issue on the latest leak so far, but i am on a custom rom. If you dont want to unlock and root, maybe a factory reset will work?

sent from my galaxy tab 2

flamewalker

Reaction score
Yeah I might try that... I just don't care for the whole backup and restore process :p

maximum

Reaction score
Might mean nothing, but I checked for a software update and its offline. Could they be putting the new one online?

Snoking

Reaction score
I just tried and got the quickest reply ever the no mew software uodate is avavilable. Twice, same result, very quick reply!

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Yep, I got the no new software message too.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

maximum

Reaction score
Maybe just my area then. Mine says service not available after a very long time trying to check.

Snoking

Reaction score
I continue to get a very quick reply, so something changed.

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
That's very normal. The verizon update service on the Rezound stops working every so often giving people false hope.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2