Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

xtremecanefan

Reaction score
I expected to pay a lot more than 2.99, and probably would have. This game is awesome! I have been waiting for this game to be released since it was originally shown off here. Anyone tried out MP? Can you make private games with friends?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
I expected to pay a lot more than 2.99, and probably would have. This game is awesome! I have been waiting for this game to be released since it was originally shown off here. Anyone tried out MP? Can you make private games with friends?

*LOL* When I heard that EA had gotten involved in the iOS version, I fully expected it to come out at $9.99 for all platforms. I was pleasantly surprised.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I still haven't downloaded it - probably wait until Monday

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Guess I should have snagged it when I had the chance - it is no longer showing in the Market for me

Edit: it is back and downloading :D

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

Lars1

Reaction score
2 questions;

How large is this game and will it save to SD?

Thanks

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
can you play against iPhone users?

I believe you do play against them, some of the rooms I was playing in were named in very iDevice ways (some iDevice forum names, etc)

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
2 questions;

How large is this game and will it save to SD?

Thanks

~2.6MB, and most of the data is downloaded to the SD card the first time the game is launched.
more like 40mb.

I believe the question was regarding the size of the APK that goes into the phone memory, not the total size of the app including the SD data. So I stand by what I said. ~2.6MB

EDIT: Actually, it's 5.72MB if installed to phone memory, 2.95MB if moved to SD card.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
BTW - I uninstalled and got a refund - maybe a good game but not quite my style

gertman

Reaction score
Yes, it appears so. I tried to click on it from my download tab and it could not find the page.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App