Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

Diordna

Reaction score
Maybe it's a lot easier to release for them?
I'm mad that the pre has full game for Angry Birds, while we have the beta still with only 15 levels (which I got 3 stars on all 15 levels)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm mad that the pre has full game for Angry Birds, while we have the beta still with only 15 levels (which I got 3 stars on all 15 levels)

3 stars on all but levels 12 and 13 which I have 2 stars on. Every now and then I kill another 1/2 hour trying to fix that:)

Diordna

Reaction score

3 stars on all but levels 12 and 13 which I have 2 stars on. Every now and then I kill another 1/2 hour trying to fix that:)

Believe me some levels were just ridiculous, haha!
But I need full version now after 3 starring everything lol

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Good news....finally:)

pixelbite | Facebook
"
After several twists and turns it is finally judgment day… Reckless Racing will be hitting the stores this week. This includes iPhone, iPad, Android and Palm OS versions of the game."

Releasing Tonight: 'Reckless Racing', 'Angry Birds Halloween', 'Samurai II: Vengeance', and Others | Touch Arcade
If you're lucky enough to live in New Zealand, these games are already all available. Otherwise, as the world turns and it slowly becomes Thursday in your neck of the woods, all of these games should appear for download on the App Store.

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
pixelbite The Android version will be submitted this afternoon. Will make a post as soon as we see it live.

The above posted about 6:27am NYC time

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Wreckless Racing hitting android market this week

This was posted by pixelbite's Twitter Page

pixelbite

1. After several twists and turns it is finally judgment day… Reckless Racing will be hitting the stores this week. about 22 hours ago via web

edit: merged so we don't get a ton of threads on reckless racing
[video=youtube;ZIcIdYLVh68]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIcIdYLVh68"] [/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Diordna

Reaction score
woo it's on the market! Anyone try it yet??

And someone needs to get rid of that W n the title of this thread lol

Last edited:

zenman77

Reaction score
It's doing the one time large download to the sd card at the moment but I'm looking forward to taking this thing to the lab after waiting so long.......

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
Ahh, this is great. I already have a few hours of playing in, haha. Top five short delivery in my hands :)

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'll be getting this today. Any reviews by those who have tried it thus far? Top pros/cons/wishes/etc?

Diordna

Reaction score
Great graphics, thank god for multiplayer, only 5 levels though (with them also as mirror levels too though), controls are good, pretty basic though but fun, I wish for more levels and maybe rank or leaderboard type thing but I'd be fine without it too. It's a good pick up the phone race game, I like it. Again, I'll prop to graphics.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Everytime i try to register an online account, it says registration failed. anyone know why this might be happening?