Wreckless Racing => New racing game for android

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the tilt controls seem to be reversed. All of my other tilt control games work fine, so i'm pretty sure it's the game and not my Droid.

I have the Droid 1 and i'm running UD 1.0.0 with a 1.0GHz Slayher kernel. Can anyone else with a similar configuration try the tilt controls and see if they are reversed? If so, I believe there may be a bug in the game.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
Mine works fine with tilt (although i usually dont use it), i use 1.1 ghz kernel, forgot name of it. all i know is it is modeled after stock and very popular.

Daybreak

Reaction score
Howdy,

I have been waiting for this game for a while now. It's great that it is finally out. dancedroid

I now am running a Droid X, really nice graphics.

Reckless Racing now in the Market.
QRReckRacing.png

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine works fine with tilt (although i usually dont use it), i use 1.1 ghz kernel, forgot name of it. all i know is it is modeled after stock and very popular.

Weird. With my setup, tilting left turns the car right, and vice-versa. What base ROM are you running?

bluewonder

Reaction score
finally!!!

wow, i like it very much. fun game.

registration my account doesnt work here, too.

maybe it takes some days to have this worked out.

very cool graphics!

zenman77

Reaction score
I'm liking it but choosing to use the on screen controls which works really well...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
do you think 3 bucks for that game is too much?
Well I haven't downloaded it for a test run yet, so I can't answer that question - but with games like Angry Birds for free - yes $3.00 is a lot

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
$2.99 isn't a lot for a game, I think it's too low priced, especially since they need to run the online servers for leaderboards and multiplayer.

Does anyone if the multiplayer is against iDevice nubs too?

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just noticed the tilt controls seem to be reversed. All of my other tilt control games work fine, so i'm pretty sure it's the game and not my Droid.

I have the Droid 1 and i'm running UD 1.0.0 with a 1.0GHz Slayher kernel. Can anyone else with a similar configuration try the tilt controls and see if they are reversed? If so, I believe there may be a bug in the game.

If anyone else is experiencing this issue, I just got a response from Polarbit support stating that they were able to replicate it; and apologizing for letting it slip by testing. I was also informed that they will definitely try their best to include the fix in the next update. It only took them a few minutes to get back to me, and this included the time they took to replicate the issue.

Top-notch dev, game is WELL worth the $2.99 despite the naysayers.

xeene

Gold Member
Reaction score
If your game frame rate is stuttering, reboot the phone.

Sent from my DROIDX