Wow Who has seen the new Xbox live update ?

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
A new dashboard a new theme & a ton of new features & even a ton more to come looks like microsoft is stepping there game up against Sony & offering more apps I am loving it so far What does everyone else think ?

jdawg334

Reaction score
Looks nice but it Kept signing me out of xbox live and disconnecting. Hopefully just overloaded with people downloading the update since this happened only when I was playing with the new dashboard and it all worked fine in MW3 online.

Last edited:
OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Looks nice but it Kept signing me out of xbox live and disconnecting. Hopefully just overloaded with people downloading the update since this happened only when I was playing with the new dashboard and it all worked fine in MW3 online.

yeah xbox lives twitter ...tweeted a little while ago about the lag they were overloaded on how many people Downloaded the update all @ once ...they also went into it further stating that they were supposed to release it in waves but some how was released all @ once

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
I am loving it so far very snappy dashboard over the old one an also has a very clean look to it

wozzy

syndicate0017

Silver Member
Reaction score
The update is pretty slick. Love the improvements to Netflix and ESPN apps. Also cloud storage is a HUGE plus. If only I didn't have to rip CDs to transfer my music....come on MS.

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Well I finally got the update this morning and so far it is looking pretty sweet. Still need a little time to really dig into it.

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
awesome update - have a kinect, the voice controls are great

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah I agree. I never thought the "New Experience" when they launched it was that great. It looked nicer but nothing special. This to me was a big upgrade, nice new interface and everything seems to be pretty quick to load etc.

OP
WoZzY

WoZzY

The GRD Dev Team
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Yeah I agree. I never thought the "New Experience" when they launched it was that great. It looked nicer but nothing special. This to me was a big upgrade, nice new interface and everything seems to be pretty quick to load etc.

I am really excited to use crackle an you tube on my Xbox 360

wozzy

gthacik

Reaction score
I think it's horrible. Wish there was a way to go back and not have this update.
Hopefully after some time it'll get better.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

RUSHgsxr

Reaction score
I like it, think its pretty slick. But then again I like a lil change. Soon as they get the issues resolved it'll be great.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

mikespe

Reaction score
I just got the update about an hour ago and LOVE it! I just got my xbox on Black Friday so I was already new to xbox...but the new dashboard is SWEET! It was a bit laggy at first but I figured it was with everyone on getting the update. I did take a bit of time to explore and figure out where everything went...like getting a new droid! ;-)