Would U like to sell UR unwanted / unused apps?

nomadicnut

Reaction score
I believe once an app is purchased you should do with it as you please. Like sell it to a friend. Put it in Ebay or the like.

There should be app resale sites to facilitate such.

I have bought apps, used them for a day and never touched them again.

What are your thoughts.

If you bought a lawnmower, used it for a day and didn't like it, it would not go in the shed till the end of times like your unwanted app purchases do. You would sell it.

jtc303

Reaction score
Ehhh... If I buy an app it usually means I really want it and I will use it

OP
nomadicnut

nomadicnut

Reaction score
jtc303 said:
Ehhh... If I buy an app it usually means I really want it and I will use it

How about a game. There are used video game sites and stores all over the Web and in retail outlets/strip malls across the country.

With Final Fantasy costing $15.99 and more of the like to come as complexity increases, the idea becomes more realistic. Play it till your tired of it then what? Pass it on for a few bucks and let someone else enjoy it.

Droid-Xer

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
This cuts out the actual developer of the app/game who spent hundred of hours creating it. Its just a few bucks. If you want to drop $10+ for an app/game then more power to you.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
IMHO this is the same thing as buying a game for your Xbox or ps3... then when you get tired of it, you trade it in or sell it. So I see where you're coming from...

Once you buy it, its yours isn't it?? But I'm sure there is a side to this that I'm missing.. since I don't know anything about game development..

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
To do something like this opens the door for pirating apps pretty easily. I don't see it as a good thing. Its a little different than the hard copy used games.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
To do something like this opens the door for pirating apps pretty easily. I don't see it as a good thing. Its a little different than the hard copy used games.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

There's the part I was missing and didn't think of lol :)

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

Beka27

Reaction score
I wish they would fix the refund period again. Used to be 24 hours, isn't it now only 15 minutes? That way you wouldn't be stuck with that app that you use for an hour and never open again.

jtc303

Reaction score
Beka27 said:
I wish they would fix the refund period again. Used to be 24 hours, isn't it now only 15 minutes? That way you wouldn't be stuck with that app that you use for an hour and never open again.

Yea maybe not 24 hrs but an hour would plenty good IMO