won't pick up 3G all of a sudden

Jadian

Reaction score
I have the Droid Incredible and last night when I went to surf the net I realized there is no 3G icon on the status bar and that it is no longer picking up the 3G network. I've tried several things such as restarting the phone, switching in and out of airplane mode, and taking out the battery. None of them worked. Any ideas to fix this issue would be much appreciated.

cris

Reaction score
Might try *228 then select option 2

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

robert70

Reaction score
Just a long shot, but maybe it was out in your area? Or maybe your wifi is on? Not being a smarta$$ but aside from what you have already done those are the only other things I can think of.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

tsmith7461

Reaction score
I have the same issue

I have the same issue with my phone. It started when I went to CA and put my phone in Airplane mode, as far as I can tell. I've tried reflashing different roms and different radios seeing if that would help. But alas nothing has worked tried *228 numerous time. My data connection is horrible now takes forever to get to anything, if it even makes a connection. Also can anyone tell me what the stock radio is? I'm also running the synergy rom.

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
If you have root kill the dialer, this will reset your radio.