New Bionic won't pick up data at all

Psychoknight14

Reaction score
I got a Droid Bionic a few days ago after having a Droid 2. It was great... until the data stopped working. I am in areas of my house where my droid 2 picked up 3G perfectly fine and my Bionic even picked up 4G yesterday. Tonight my phone dropped data and (since it had happened with my droid 2 before) I said oh great and switched airplane mode on and off. That didn't work so I tried restarting the phone. Now i've restarted the phone several times, taken out the battery, and tried everything, and no data will connect.

Jaycea22

Reaction score
There seems to be some problems w data connectivity w Verizon. It started 4 hours ago. Its not your phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Reaction score
That refers to LTE. Not 3g though. 3g is still working. Most non Bionic owners i talk to still have 3g. Most Bionic users i see here on the forums CAN'T GET 3G at all. What is the deal here? Anyone knows? Are they secretly working on Bionics service because as I type this I don't have 3g or 1x but the iphone right next to me is blazing on the network's data service.

OP
Psychoknight14

Psychoknight14

Reaction score
He does have a point there btw wi-fi for now

Reaction score
He does have a point there btw wi-fi for now

I am keeping my wifi off for now just to see when 3g comes back on my phone. Until then i'll stay on my computer. And my gf will be laughing at me while on her iphone since I rag on apple so much :(. Wow.. thanks for the let down Verizon/Motorola..haha.

OP
Psychoknight14

Psychoknight14

Reaction score
Yeah my apple friend is laughing at me as he downloads ios 5

lisasw1973

Reaction score
Bionic loses total data all the time - no nationwide outage necessary - the outage seems to just be keeping it off longer.

Reaction score
Just joined, and yeah no data here either.. thank god im not going anywhere and have wifi at home :)