1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

3G network freeze

Discussion in 'Droid X Tech Support' started by imb1987, Feb 3, 2011.

1. imb1987

imb1987 New Member

So about once a day when im using the Facebook app or playing a game, all of a sudden I get an error saying that it could not connect to the network. When I look at my signal, the bars are full (or close to it) and it says I have 3G but the 3G icons downward facing arrow is solid and doesn't change. The upward facing arrow is greyed out. So I go to put it in airplane mode (which seems to be the only way to unfreeze it), it takes about 45sec to a minute to go into airplane mode and then I switch it back. Then it will work for usually the rest of the day but sometimes it happened again and I repeat the process. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  2. SocalMike

SocalMike New Member

That's a constant problem for me as well

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
  3. imb1987

imb1987 New Member

Hmmm..I wonder if its an app issue or a phone issue?

Sent from my DROIDX
  4. drunkclever

drunkclever Member

I live about 2.5 miles away from my mall. I get perfect reception in that concrete building. I go to my house that's made of wood and get crappy data. I called in and spoke with 2nd tier support. Verizon told me that they are having no problems with their towers.. but I still get crapped on. I think it might be because of the lte network being implemented.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Search tags for this page
3g android freezes
3g freezing droidx
3g freezes galaxy s3
3g phone freezes

android 3g freeze

droidx 3g freezing
facebook app freezes on 3g
galaxy s3 freezes on 3g network
uhow to freeze 3g datau
verizon 3g browsing freezing