No Mobile Network.. help?

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Hi Al.. rooted my phone with z4 yesterday and all was great. Installed GummyJAR 2.5 this morning with no issues. Phone was working fantastically. Installed a compatible theme (I checked) and the phone worked perfectly for about 5 hours. Then, suddenly, my phone lost the connection to the mobile network. I show a red circle with an arrow through it where the antenna bars should be. I checked everything, airplane mode, tried to reprogram, everything... nothing has fixed the problems.

I have rebooted/reflashed/wiped everything multiple times and nothing has worked. Does anyone have an idea to fix this? I would really love to use my phone as, well, a phone...

cubano1027

Reaction score
Yea, that symbols means the phone isn't activated. Do what ^ said a dial *228 and activate it or update to the latest roaming lists.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
X

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
If it were that easy, I would have done that, lol. :) it was some problem with a rom or theme I flashed, I think. I ended up having to sbf back to factory and start all over.

dlbrown75

Reaction score
I had that problem when I flashed Linear theme for Gummy 2.5. Never could get it to work had to uninstall.

OP
X

xxheartstrings

Reaction score
Thats unfortunate, dl. Im running gummy 2.5 with frost right now and its working fine. Hopefully it was just a hiccup in the install somewhere.