Wireless Tether for Root Users

laosflava

Reaction score
hey i'm new to this and i was wondering how i get this to work, i got froyo 2.2 update on my motorola droid and just downloaded easyroot (paid vers.) and wireless tether for root user off the market i also downloaded rom manager to in stall p3droid for netfilter kernels but it don't work or i'm doing something wrong. i also downloaded wireless tether apk file and installed it to the root of my sd card but i can't find it when i try to open it up. i know i'm doing something wrong but don't know what it is, any help will really be appreciated. "all i want is to get my wireless tethering to work". thanks in advance.

gmmurphy

Reaction score
it shows up as android tether on my laptop, im using a lenovo netbook and i just view networks and it shows up. im not using encryption as well.
did you try to update that kernel? as i said before there was and issues until v0.6

OP
J

jrosser

Reaction score
it shows up as android tether on my laptop, im using a lenovo netbook and i just view networks and it shows up. im not using encryption as well.
did you try to update that kernel? as i said before there was and issues until v0.6

Kernal is:
2.6.32-Hydra-ocuv-v10 #2