Wirefly/Droid question

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Probably answered somewhere but search didn't find the answer I was looking for:

How does the activation for a device purchased through Wirefly work? They say that they initiate it but at what point and could there be a period of time where I won't have service?

Thanks.

OP
eebvending

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+
Never mind, found the answer on the whereismyorder page.

Wirefly

Reaction score
Probably answered somewhere but search didn't find the answer I was looking for:

How does the activation for a device purchased through Wirefly work? They say that they initiate it but at what point and could there be a period of time where I won't have service?

Thanks.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know. I am happy to help you regarding your Wirefly purchase. :)

OP
eebvending

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+

Thanks.

If you have any other questions or if there is anything else that I can help you with, please let me know. I am happy to help you regarding your Wirefly purchase. :)

Thanks. My new DX2 should be here tomorrow. dancedroid

I will post here if I have any questions.

Wirefly

Reaction score

Thanks.

Enjoy the DX2! It is an awesome phone! :)

OP
eebvending

eebvending

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S10+

Enjoy the DX2! It is an awesome phone! :)

Activation is normal, had no problems. It's no different than activating any other way. For some reason something when I ordered the phone made me think Wirefly did it themselves.

r314bd

Reaction score
1. Power off your current phone.
2. Click the "Activate" button (if Droid) or dial *228
3. Listen to the instructions, enter your VZW password, phone will activate