Wired tethering varies between different roms?

sixvoltsystem

Reaction score
I have been a big fan of using Chevy's SS for as long as I can remember, I've jumped to different roms every once and a while to test things out. But I have noticed that when using Chevy's rom I can use wired tethering perfectly. But if I switch to another rom & a complete wipe I can't use the wired tether, it will direct me to Verizons page. Restore back to SS and tether is back. This isnt the only reason I use SS, but I would like to use other roms out there that have this enabled without having to use pdanet. Just odd to me, I am a noob so please be gentle.

pierced_droid

Reaction score
I have been a big fan of using Chevy's SS for as long as I can remember, I've jumped to different roms every once and a while to test things out. But I have noticed that when using Chevy's rom I can use wired tethering perfectly. But if I switch to another rom & a complete wipe I can't use the wired tether, it will direct me to Verizons page. Restore back to SS and tether is back. This isnt the only reason I use SS, but I would like to use other roms out there that have this enabled without having to use pdanet. Just odd to me, I am a noob so please be gentle.

Switch to the wireless Tether