Win a Droid RAZR from DroidDoes Site by Playing New Droid Extraction Game

Pkmmte

Reaction score
I'm actually amazed that no one has figured out the trick to winning yet. o.0
It only took me 20 minutes to enter 100 times. It's not hard at all. I found the secret in my first 5 tries. :biggrin:

I'm sure someone already knows the secret on getting it on the first 10 seconds guaranteed with all lasers activated like I do but aren't sharing it... meanies.. x3
Anyone wanna know? =O

crwys

Reaction score
I'm actually amazed that no one has figured out the trick to winning yet. o.0
It only took me 20 minutes to enter 100 times. It's not hard at all. I found the secret in my first 5 tries. :biggrin:

I'm sure someone already knows the secret on getting it on the first 10 seconds guaranteed with all lasers activated like I do but aren't sharing it... meanies.. x3
Anyone wanna know? =O

Its not really a secret. I explained how the game works on page 6.
I find it hard to believe you beat it in 20 minutes because I can do it 100 times without failing once and take about 40-50 minutes. I haven't actually timed my self but 20 minutes is unbelievable.

It takes about 15 seconds for the grab button to appear. Adding in the time for the information log to appear takes about 5 seconds? Probably more but we will just say 20 seconds a game.
20 X 100 / 60 is 33 minutes. And its actually a little bit over that. Unless you have some speed up button, its impossible. This is also assuming you hit the grab button instantly when it appears, which most of the time you can't.
I could be wrong here, my netbook may just load the game slower than other computers.

Last edited:

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It takes about 5 seconds for the grabber to appear. I found my window of opportunity is between 53.07-52.5X seconds to grab it. Works every time. So yeah it's probably possible to win around 4 times in a minute.

Last edited:

deputc26

Reaction score
had 100 entries every day but the first. I wonder what percentage of total entries have been entered by DF members, I bet it is significant.