Win a Droid RAZR from DroidDoes Site by Playing New Droid Extraction Game

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
If it doesn't say, I don't think you will be "DQ"ed, they just won't count.

crwys

Reaction score
Yea I don't think they will disqualify you.
I have been keeping count on notepad haha.
It may not let you know either? o.o

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
I have not seen anything saying i hit my max, although i did change something so that might effect my count.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Yea I don't think they will disqualify you.
I have been keeping count on notepad haha.
It may not let you know either? o.o
Haha ok, well maybe if you do it you could spring over here and tell me. I really dont want to risk it. Its just 6ish entries.

crwys

Reaction score
Haha ok, well maybe if you do it you could spring over here and tell me. I really dont want to risk it. Its just 6ish entries.

I got to 100. I went to 101. It says the same thing. I'm pretty sure it just doesnt' count it.
I read the rules, it doesn't say anything about going over. But don't quote me on that haha. Its a lot of reading so I may have missed something. But I don't think they will disqualify you, its just unreasonable. lol

Tank_Tak

Reaction score
I have not seen anything saying i hit my max, although by my count i reached 137 and im giving up, lol. nothing showed i hit max so it could be i changed the format of my phone number or they dont notify you

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have not seen anything saying i hit my max, although by my count i reached 137 and im giving up, lol. nothing showed i hit max so it could be i changed the format of my phone number or they dont notify you
lol, you just kept going.

doublea500

Reaction score
Haha. it is frustrating. im at 41 now and the last 7 min i havent got 1. Im sure their is a strategy behind this game but it really is all over the place. I get hit by lazer on top an d bottom sometimes when phones not covered. my strategy at moment is go for when top half of phone isnt covered but i still get hit by lazer 70% of the time.

i did 50 without even knowing how to play the game. i thought it was 3d through 50 lol.

jdawg334

Reaction score
Pretty cool-I struggled with it for about 2 hrs but am getting about 70%+ now and the ones I miss, I know as soon as I hit the button that I missed. There is definitely a pattern to it all. It's just catching it at the right time.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haha well it took me prolly 3ish hours total. i sat down with several bags of skittles, put Lacrimosa on repeat and just had to grind it out. i have probably a 75% fail rate, so i just had to get lucky. If you play 1000 times and hit buttons randomly chances are you'll hit it every once and a while. its funny because its very choosy... i got it once when it was completely covered in lazers. I was in shock. o_O

crwys

Reaction score
I noticed this as well. Only once or twice though. I really hope I win this phone. Don't have a lot a of money and used my upgrade like 4 months ago lol.

jdawg334

Reaction score
It's NOT pure random luck-thats all I'll say :D just hoping they really don't count how many you get cause I lost count now