Will verizon help me???

aj072094

Reaction score
ok so i have a droid replacement phone that i got back in june. I was not allowed to put insurance on the phone because i didnt have insurance on my previous phone so i just try my best not to mess it up. i rooted my droid the day i got it with no problems and everything was fine until one time my phone was freezing up real badly and i had to unroot and root again.

well today my phone acted similar to the previous time to where my phone became unusable so i decided not to have my droid rooted anymore. well i unrooted using the rsdlite thing and everything was fine until my phone continued to freeze. i know i am not rooted as of now. Would verizon still help me if i took my phone into the store? i kno i dont have insurance but i think my phone maybe still under the motorola warranty. PLEASE HELP ME!!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's correct, if you didn't get insurance within the first 30 days of getting the NEW phone, you cannot add it for a replacement.

You can sure take it into the store to be looked at, as long as you're still within your first year of purchase of the original Android phone. You can also call customer care at 800-922-0204 (from another phone) and they can also determine that a replacement phone needs to be sent out too.