Unroot/Root Bionic

Mike8016

Reaction score
Alright i am going to return my phone to Verizon and let insurance send me another one. Does anyone have the link to unroot my current phone and the link on how to root my new phone?

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mike8016 said:
Alright i am going to return my phone to Verizon and let insurance send me another one. Does anyone have the link to unroot my current phone and the link on how to root my new phone?

Just do a factory data reset an if u don't trust the factory data reset just use my 5.5.5.893 fxzs stickied at the top of the forum it will wipe the entire system back to stock bit it doesn't wipe ur internal storage ie. Photos an app data ( internal storage is not related to the rooting access so doesn't need to be wiped) but u may have somethings on ur internal storage that u don't want people to get so I suggest to do factory data reset an fxzs to completely cover ur butt :) it will take about a half hr to do the entire process an will leave ur phone as if it was never rooted an leaves no traces of any kind of rooting ie. Scripts or appear or custom recoveries