Hey guys, I had originally intended to wait until after CES 2012 to decide on what phone to use my upgrade on. However, I'm getting this mad itch to just upgrade to the Galaxy Nexus right now. My question is, if I do indeed wait until after CES to make up my mind, would I be better off to just stick it out for a month longer to pay less for the phone? As much as I want the phone, $300 + CA cell phone tax is a big blow to my wallet. I have looked around, and some people believe that the Nexus will never see a price drop from Verizon. Can anyone else verify this? If this is the opinion of the majority, I'd probably get the phone ASAP. This way, it won't be considered outdated technology for a longer period of time (Nexus S feels like it just came out yesterday still). Thanks in advance for the help!