Will Galaxy Nexus ever get price drop from Verizon?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have been getting online price matches at Best Buy for years. Dates back 5 years ago when they matched an online retailer on a big screen I was buying. Saved me $1100. But they have also matched VZW no contract prices and amazon contract prices on phones. I have heard people saying their local store would not budge. Guess I have a good one that wants the business.

Definitely wish mine would match prices because they lose so much business from me to Newegg/Amazon.

DIRT NASTY

Reaction score
I got mine for $249.00 that was with my discount for my job. I am very happy so far with my purchase.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Mine actually matches amazon on anything in the store. Games, cameras, etc.

Maybe I should ask again, it's probably been 3-4 months since I've even been to best buy because the prices are so much better online and you can usually find some coupon for free shipping as well.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Maybe I should ask again, it's probably been 3-4 months since I've even been to best buy because the prices are so much better online and you can usually find some coupon for free shipping as well.

It is worth a shot. Like I said I have seen many people saying their local stores will not budge on matching online retailers. So YMMV.

x25064

Reaction score
I love the nexus and don't regret my purchase, I will be happy for the next 2 years. I don't think the camera is that bad, I have taken some decent pictures so far. Only thing I am not fond of is the speaker isn't very loud, but an app out improves it greatly. Also, my screen orientation is slow at times and at times I get a bit of keyboard lag when typing. Otherwise no other issues. Awesome phone

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

All of this can be solved with a rom. ;)

nateohio

Reaction score
The only reason the tbolt and charge stayed as high as they were for as long as they were, was because at the time there were no other competitive 4g phones on the market. Now the market is flooded with 4g devices

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

moot

Reaction score
I bought mine from a corporate store on release day, and they discounted it to $260 (or was it $240?). I forgot to ask why, because I was just so happy to get the discount!

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
I bought mine from a corporate store on release day, and they discounted it to $260 (or was it $240?). I forgot to ask why, because I was just so happy to get the discount!
Same for me, instead of $299 it was $249. It may have been because I upgraded from a 3g device, but I didn't ask. I wanted my phone so I could get to school to take a final:D

moot

Reaction score
Same for me, instead of $299 it was $249. It may have been because I upgraded from a 3g device, but I didn't ask. I wanted my phone so I could get to school to take a final:D

Yeah, just checked my CC bill, it was indeed $249. It was really a nice surprise. I was upgrading from a 3g device, as well.