Wiko Android boot loop

AlexTheGood

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I used to have a Wiko Bloom phone but one day it suddenly it turned off and never worked again. Now, after my new smartphone touchscreen broke, I want (need) to use the old Wiko one. The problem is that when I press the power button, the Wiko Logo appears for some seconds as normal and then it reboots. And if I leave it like that, it will boot until the battery drains. So, I looked around in many forums and youtube videos to fix the problem. Many say to enter "Recovery Mode". When I press the combinations of Power + Volume Down, I get the Recovery Mode and Factory Mode option. But, doesn't matter what I press (Up or Down), I get the Wiko logo and an infinite reboot.
I managed to get into Recovery Mode once and there was the droid lying dead with a red rectangular above it. I cleared everything and pressed almost every option (Cache etc). Still nothing.
Now I found something new in the internet via recovery mode, but I can't enter it.

Plus, it won't charge. As soon I plug it in there is the battery almost empty (red) and freezed, and seconds later an infinite reboot.

Can someone help me? I haven't found the same problem in the net... So I had to write it down to you.

Thanks.

RobertsWiko

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S3Neo
Hi Alex,
I have the same problem with my Bloom. They resolved it twice in garanty but now it happened again.
Did you have any solution?