Boot Loop/Can't Hard Reset

Eliminator

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
BLU mini
Twitter
Elimnator
Hey, my phone is in a boot-loop, like it shows the load screen for a minute, then goes black fo a few seconds, then shows the load screen again. It does this forever till it take the battery out.

I can get the menu open that shows "Recovery Mode" and "Factory Mode", but when I press vol up/down to pick either, the load screen just comes on, and the boot-loop starts again.

I am using a BLU Studio C Mini phone, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
When you went into factory reset did you actually do a factory reset?

Because if after doing a full factory reset you still having boot loop issues this could be a hardware problem unless you tried to run a custom rom or recovery.

OP
Eliminator

Eliminator

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
BLU mini
Twitter
Elimnator
When you went into factory reset did you actually do a factory reset?

Because if after doing a full factory reset you still having boot loop issues this could be a hardware problem unless you tried to run a custom rom or recovery.
No, I just click vol down to pick factory reset, but it does not go into the reset menu, the phone just reboots again.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
ok we need to do a factory reset and to do so use the volume up and down to navigate and power to select. select the factory reset and you should be prompted with a yes/no. Select yes and that should wipe the corrupted data.

OP
Eliminator

Eliminator

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
BLU mini
Twitter
Elimnator
ok we need to do a factory reset and to do so use the volume up and down to navigate and power to select. select the factory reset and you should be prompted with a yes/no. Select yes and that should wipe the corrupted data.
That's the problem, first I boot into the menu, and it shows the two options, but when I do vol up/down to pick one, the load screen pops up, and after a minute it reboots just like before.

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I Found 2 videos that might help. One of them unfortunately is not in english

^ hopefully one of those help.

OP
Eliminator

Eliminator

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
BLU mini
Twitter
Elimnator
I Found 2 videos that might help. One of them unfortunately is not in english
^ hopefully one of those help.
I did it like in the top one, but when I hold the vol down, the droid never comes up, it just reboots again.