Wifi widget

Saryon

Reaction score
So my girlfriend's Incredible did have wifi, gps, and bluetooth widgets on her homescreen like my Droid X does. However they have disappeared and I cannot find them anywhere. I have looked in the app drawer, shortcuts when adding a new widget and everyplace else I can think. She is using the stock HTC interface, so LauncherPro is not involved. Anyone know where they are hiding?

fotc

Reaction score
go to add widget--> scroll to settings--> and choose whichever you'd like(airplane ode, 3g hotspot, bluetooth, gps, mobile network, profile if you downloaded it, ringtone if you downloaded it, and wifi)

tw15egan

Reaction score
No, if you hit +, then Widget, then at the top you can select Get more HTC widgets

chartle

Reaction score
No, if you hit +, then Widget, then at the top you can select Get more HTC widgets

Ok so I found the two HTC widgets and see that they're both already installed. I go back to the list and they are not there.

Right now I'm trying to uninstall them to see if I can re install them, but every time I do it tells be the home screen will restart when done?????

So far nothing.

Last edited:

fotc

Reaction score

Ok so I found the two HTC widgets and see that they're both already installed. I go back to the list and they are not there.

Right now I'm trying to uninstall them to see if I can re install them, but every time I do it tells be the home screen will restart when done?????

So far nothing.
in the 'get more htc widgets' it says theyre installed? if it does then go to add a widget and scroll to settings and click it. profile and ringtone both are located in the settings

chartle

Reaction score

So far nothing.
in the 'get more htc widgets' it says theyre installed? if it does then go to add a widget and scroll to settings and click it. profile and ringtone both are located in the settings

thanks I found it but now that I have it I'm like meh :)