Where did my old gps toggle go?

Reptileszz

Reaction score
Hi all, my Incredible turned into a paperweight last week. I tried to back up all my apps before it really went and thought I had. I used to have a great little widget that turned the gps on and off with literally one click. I just clicked it and a green bar moved up to show it was on or down to show it off. This was no shortcut to the gps screen. I cant find it anywhere and all these "oneclick" widgets just take me to the gps screen. what a pain in the butt. Does anyone know what I am talking about here? Man, I wish it backed that one up.

Carole

chartle

Reaction score
Hi all, my Incredible turned into a paperweight last week. I tried to back up all my apps before it really went and thought I had. I used to have a great little widget that turned the gps on and off with literally one click. I just clicked it and a green bar moved up to show it was on or down to show it off. This was no shortcut to the gps screen. I cant find it anywhere and all these "oneclick" widgets just take me to the gps screen. what a pain in the butt. Does anyone know what I am talking about here? Man, I wish it backed that one up.

Carole

When you get to the list of widgets. The GPS one you are referring to is under settings. Its looks a little different with 2.2 but it works the same.

OP
R

Reptileszz

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Who tells you this stuff? I had no idea where I got it before. Thank you! Now if anyone could tell me how to get my FREE slideit keyboard back I would be all set!

Carole

Carole

When you get to the list of widgets. The GPS one you are referring to is under settings. Its looks a little different with 2.2 but it works the same.