WIFI issues... does it get better???

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
I've got killer wifi in my home, very powerful, but when using my Tab2 10.1, the wifi is constantly cutting in and out. I have read other threads here and tried the usual stuff, including hitting "forget" and re-logging into wifi, but it's only a short term fix and the problem returns not long after.

Is there a permanent fix to getting good wifi reception with these tablets, or is this a major flaw???

OP
F

Flyfisher69

Reaction score
I am surprised that no one has responded... Am I the only one who has great home wifi and yet the Tab2 is always cutting in and out?

Here are some screenshots of my wifi routers and strength... click to enlarge:

Screenshot_2013-02-26-10-53-19.jpgScreenshot_2013-02-26-10-52-01.jpgScreenshot_2013-02-26-10-51-34.JPG

Inktownlegend

Reaction score
Mine worked fine then all of a sudden I started getting a message saying "Samsung cloud data has stopped" (or something along those lines). It would also cause my signal to drop and everything else on the network was still working.
I goggled how to stop it from popping up (galaxy S3 has the same issue and remedy) and disabled what it told me to and now it stays connected. The things that you disable are all Samsung related apps that you don't use and/or won't miss.