WIFI issues?

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
So i did n still nothin..seriously need a laptop to get to a higher channel at the ip login.phone only gets me up to ch.12/13 or somethin.after for so long i nvr had this problem.maybe really needs a system update but cant..bummer..i wonder if s fdr would help any

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
I even got the wifi analyzer app but still not a big help.

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
Ha.it wrks agian.i kept messing with the push button n connect back n forth@the same channel 6 i was previously at.this is odd.do u guys know what wifi would be under @the manage apps area?clear data etc somehow?i was guessin "settings"but i dnt think so ..or is there even one for this?everything else wrks(ps3/ipod) but the phone is havin issues

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
Ok so iam havin problems agian.one bar but jst loads?i nvr had this issue.any one got ideas?signals not matching?fyi,#dont got a laptop,if needed ill borrow someones..

ForumRunner_20120828_144345.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144356.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144403.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144422.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144430.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144438.png

ForumRunner_20120828_144446.png

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
Btw,since this been happenin since yesterday,i would have too shut my phone off n turn it bck on to get a full bar..iam right nxt to the router

SallyC

Reaction score
So is it just with the one router or can you not connect to public wifi as well?

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
I normally use my own,only one router n modem in the house,everything connects to wifi except my razr..so so irritated with this.i jst messed with it agian(phone),befour hiting "connect"theres a full blue bar,when i actually hit" connect" it goes to one bar or no blue bars at all...befour i do any fdr's,is there anything else i should try?clearing data n cache at settings maybe?iam tryin to figure out why its happening all of a sudden.i dont mess with nor ever changed anything@ip address since a yr ago..i dont think anything on this phone made me so irritated befour until this wifi issue

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
jaye712 said:
I normally use my own,only one router n modem in the house,everything connects to wifi except my razr..so so irritated with this.i jst messed with it agian(phone),befour hiting "connect"theres a full blue bar,when i actually hit" connect" it goes to one bar or no blue bars at all...befour i do any fdr's,is there anything else i should try?

A friend of ours had this exact problem at my house the other day. And she couldn't connect to her wifi at her home either. I couldn't figure it out. Now her phone is working fine. She has an HTC One X. All of my devices (my Rezound and laptop and my wife's Incredible 2 and her laptop) were all connected and working fine. Please let us know if you figure it out.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

OP
jaye712

jaye712

Reaction score
LoudRam said:
A friend of ours had this exact problem at my house the other day. And she couldn't connect to her wifi at her home either. I couldn't figure it out. Now her phone is working fine. She has an HTC One X. All of my devices (my Rezound and laptop and my wife's Incredible 2 and her laptop) were all connected and working fine. Please let us know if you figure it out.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

Good thing iam not the only one.i definitely will..hopefully ill find some answers to this problem.ive been searchin for these last few days but nobody seems to know yet.its like an on n off thing for the last couple days.itll connect half of the day n then itll lose signal agian.like right now,its wrking but its not gonna last tonite,its gonna kick me off n i gotta deal with a headache agian