wifes phone losing data connection

jcwilliams

Reaction score
Very strange but her phones 4g icon continues to change from blue to white all the time. She's on 905 ota but is rooted. How can i keep her happy and fix this? Lol

I've wiped cache and dalvik so far. When she uses Facebook app it changes immediately to white then when exiting fb app it goes back to blue. It seems to be under stress and that's when it crashes...does it all the time. Not only with fb.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

bombbreaker

Reaction score
The radios on.905 have issues with maintaining 4g. A new update is "on the way" and should fix your wife's 4g issue.

jayrod

Reaction score
.905 is bad for that. I had plenty of issues and had to put it on 3G so I could use cell data. I read in another thread on here where someone was having the same data issues and the belief for the issue was ....the Facebook app.I quit using the app long ago because it sucked and just used my browser.

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
This just started yesterday out of the blue. And what update ate you referring to? Ics? I'm about to install a leak to see if that will help.

jayrod

Reaction score
This just started yesterday out of the blue. And what update ate you referring to? Ics? I'm about to install a leak to see if that will help.

Since it's your wifes..you might wanna make sure it's OK with her,I mean...she is used to how her phone is! Hahahahaha Besides,you may end up doing a FDR to make sure theres no FC's
Seeing your signature showing you are on a leak , you know just how much better the radios are on ICS

bombbreaker

Reaction score
I went to .232 leak since its the highest that still allows you to FXZ back to .905 and it fixed my 4g issue

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
jayrod said:
Since it's your wifes..you might wanna make sure it's OK with her,I mean...she is used to how her phone is! Hahahahaha Besides,you may end up doing a FDR to make sure theres no FC's
Seeing your signature showing you are on a leak , you know just how much better the radios are on ICS

Yea. She don't care and if it keeps her off of my butt and it keeps the phone complaints to none then I'm going to do it lol

I'm in 230 and i think i might update both of our phones to 232 here in a few...

OP
jcwilliams

jcwilliams

Reaction score
bombbreaker said:
I went to .232 leak since its the highest that still allows you to FXZ back to .905 and it fixed my 4g issue

Yes im hearing that often. I think I'm going to hook her phone up with it along with mine