Why so little red?

N

Nickchapa

Why are there only like a few red themes???? I'm sure red is just as attractive to X owners since we are on big red and its the ish. Anyway anyone kbow of rubix 1.9.7 compatable themes besudes big dx? That one takes too long to set up

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
N

Nickchapa

I want a black juice red for rubix :)

JWellington

Reaction score
Wow that looks promising; when Apex support is added I'll check it out again =)
Thanks.

sephtin

Reaction score
Wow that looks promising; when Apex support is added I'll check it out again =)
Thanks.

I was hoping to have support for stock 2.3.340(deodexed), apex, and blurry in by early this week.. but I ran into a problem... (The webhost I have the site on doesn't support java applicaitons.. so baksmali/smali wouldn't work.. I had to find a utility that allowed me to compile them into stand-alone binaries.. yet to be actually tested on the web server.. if they don't work, then I'll be looking for a different webhost (one with Java support) :S

IF that goes well, then probably by next weekend or so we'll see if we can get more ROMs added...

OP
N

Nickchapa

i did the theme maker thing aand checked out firecracker... not really what i was looking for besides i dont really wanna make one. i would pay juice if he made one just like the black juice blue and green. but no replies. not feeling the firecracker though.

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
I have Dark Android in red for rubiX, Liberty, and Gingerbread.

OP
N

Nickchapa

Dark droid themes are a little kiddish no offense. And look like halloween. Ccrystal one takes too long to set up and is a lil lame. juice made me one that's 500 times better than either of them.

GregTard

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
bit.ly
None taken. I don't really get the kiddish or Halloween reference though. Honestly, I don't like red or blue themes, just green or white. They have gotten a littlle too loud for my taste, so I have a personal version that is not so much color but more complete than most themes out there.

The published themes are more of a user request theme. They tell me what they want and I make it happen. I think the best thing for those who want a theme to do is learn how and make their own. It really is personal preference.

Uncle Chan

Reaction score
I'm color blind. I choose colors that I can see. Red, black, blue, yellow. I loathe green and white.