The little green android guys holding signs

nordy420

Reaction score
Hello DX owners,

I have a few questions. There are the little icons of the android guy holding different signs. I was wondering if there are any dev that would be willing to change the color of the android guy to a blue to match the revolution blue theme? I have tried for the past week trying to edit these icons with both Gimp and Photoshop and I cannot get the background to become transparent. Also, I read somewhere that there was someone going to create a revolution red theme for apex. Is this true has anyone else heard this?

Thanks,

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hello DX owners,

I have a few questions. There are the little icons of the android guy holding different signs. I was wondering if there are any dev that would be willing to change the color of the android guy to a blue to match the revolution blue theme? I have tried for the past week trying to edit these icons with both Gimp and Photoshop and I cannot get the background to become transparent. Also, I read somewhere that there was someone going to create a revolution red theme for apex. Is this true has anyone else heard this?

Thanks,

Welcome to the forum. I'll look around for info on the icons.

Enjoy your stay here!!

BayouFlyFisher

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Really?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Really? You really logged into this website so your first post could be "Really?"? Really?

Just kidding!! Welcome aboard and hope you enjoy the forums.

One more little joke: I Googled your question "Really?" and got over 12 millions hits. So apparently there's a lot of answers out there to your question!!! :icon_ banana: