Why does this menu pop up on boot?!?!

Alleyezonmike

Reaction score
I tried rooting my phone and it didn't work. I deleted everything. Every time I turn my phone off then back on I get a menu (all letters are green) and on top it says "Clockworkmod" with some numbers. It WILL NOT GO AWAY! I use the camera button 2 click reboot now then it boots and I get a "SD card may be damaged" message. I restart, do it again and then it's fine. I factory restored the phone and now it still comes up and does the same crap. How do I stop it from coming up????? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I tried rooting my phone and it didn't work. I deleted everything. Every time I turn my phone off then back on I get a menu (all letters are green) and on top it says "Clockworkmod" with some numbers. It WILL NOT GO AWAY! I use the camera button 2 click reboot now then it boots and I get a "SD card may be damaged" message. I restart, do it again and then it's fine. I factory restored the phone and now it still comes up and does the same crap. How do I stop it from coming up????? :icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil::icon_evil:

Well, you are rooted, correct? Are you running a custom MOD and if so did you do a backup before installing?

If you have a back up use that to bring your Droid back to its last OS. Then try installing the ROM again.

OP
Alleyezonmike

Alleyezonmike

Reaction score
The root didn't work so no I am not rooted. And I didn't back up because it would never complete. And no I never installed anything else. I tried rooting with rageagainstthecage or something and it didn't work so I deleted it.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
This should be in the Droid X area, this area is for the OG Droid (Droid 1)

You might get more help over there if a mod can move this thread.