NON-Zoomable Pop Ups and no Google BM Groups?????

infinitempg

Reaction score
Really starting to cruise with my Incredible but hit a couple of stumbling blocks the last couple of days with the browser.

First, I went to a website that had an article I wanted to forward to someone. On the page was a link that could share the page on FaceBook or Email or Twitter, etc. This is an example page :

ATHLETE OF THE WEEK: Zack Larson - The Observer Group

If you click on one of those share links at the bottom it pops up a window asking to enter information. This pop up window I found it IMPOSSIBLE to zoom in on and there was no way to see what the fields were. :icon_evil:

Second, when I went to my home page on the Incredible, I use Google Bookmarks all the time and have everything well organized into groups. I was trying to go to a site I recently bookmarked and put into a Google Bookmark group but when I clicked on the group heading on the left side of the screen, it would not OPEN the group!!! :icon_evil::icon_evil: No matter what I did or how I clicked on the group name, it refused to open it. Thus, I could NOT get to the bookmarks inside that group with my Incredible.

Any help?????
Thanks in advance :)

OP
infinitempg

infinitempg

Reaction score
Also, I tried the email share with Dolphin Browser and got the popup error message saying that the Dolphin browser had closed unexpectedly and it disappeared off my Incredible screen.