Who's ready for Samsung Unpacked 2013?

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Samsung-Unpacked-2.jpg

We are a day a way from seeing what Samsung has for us "officially" in the Galaxy Note 3. If you want to see the event live we have the link posted after the break. The event will be at 11am CST tomorrow.​

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
[video=youtube;OaBP1zLZBzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaBP1zLZBzY[/video]

delcopa

Reaction score
Note 3 is tempting but don't think worth upgrading from note 2 unless something major is different. Love the note 2 but screen size basically the same have the tab 7.7 to go a little larger when needed :)
figure will have a lot of s4 features some of which I'm sure the 2 will get either in upgrade or custom ROM.

But i am curious about the watch i currently have the Sony smart watch which is dying to be replaced lol. Right now toss up with the new Samsung or the kreyos Sony blew it with not water resistant granted 10 hour battery life not thrilled with either but if options are fantastic might be willing to deal with. There was another with privacy calling but will be awhile before release date on that one. Can't keep waiting or the next one in development would be better then that one too and would always be waiting for the next one top be released cause it is better lol.

squeak

Reaction score
I'm as or more excited about Sony and HTC's offerings. But I'm just ready to see who's offering what, when it will be available, and on what carriers.

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
Currently rocking the S4 and Nexus 7 so I'm good. Will be interesting to see what's new and/or game changing.

Caesars

Reaction score
Note 3 is tempting but don't think worth upgrading from note 2 unless something major is different. Love the note 2 but screen size basically the same have the tab 7.7 to go a little larger when needed :)
figure will have a lot of s4 features some of which I'm sure the 2 will get either in upgrade or custom ROM.

But i am curious about the watch i currently have the Sony smart watch which is dying to be replaced lol. Right now toss up with the new Samsung or the kreyos Sony blew it with not water resistant granted 10 hour battery life not thrilled with either but if options are fantastic might be willing to deal with. There was another with privacy calling but will be awhile before release date on that one. Can't keep waiting or the next one in development would be better then that one too and would always be waiting for the next one top be released cause it is better lol.

In my mind, no upgrade over the note 2 exists lol, they can only hope to make an equally awesome product.

GS4/iPhone5

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Its time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
So yeah, remember when I said the Note 3 would not be enough for me to switch from the S4. Yeah, that was dumb to say. I might be sold and they have not even gotten into specs.

johnomaz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel 2XL
So yeah, remember when I said the Note 3 would not be enough for me to switch from the S4. Yeah, that was dumb to say. I might be sold and they have not even gotten into specs.

Lol, I've never been fond of the Note. Its too large for me. I however would love to have an S Pen on my S3. However, the Note 3 is kind of selling me. I like the different colors, the leather feeling back cover, the smart cover it offers. The specs I'm not worried about, these days they are all so damn close to being the same. Air command seems kind of...awesome.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
You need to use one for a good amount of time..I will never go back..lol

N2 tap'd HD

I think this will be an order as soon as it is available, don't even have to hold. :) I have big hands and know I can handle a bigger device.

@johnomaz...I agree. Specs don't really matter. I am in.

Sydman

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P
Audience is kind of lame, seems they are just there for free stuff and taking pictures/video on their devices.