Who's pre-ordering the Pixel 2 or Pixel 2XL?

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Middle of november, that is a long wait. maybe you will get lucky and it will get to you a lot sooner.
I'm hoping this happens to me. My preorder isn't supposed to ship until Nov. 27 lol

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Wow didn't realize that Panda was coming out much later ...let's hope they get them out earlier ...I'm hoping to have mine by Friday ..

Sent using Tapatalk

radon222

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Stopped at Verizon yesterday and any buyers remorse I had about not getting the XL was soundly put to rest. I'm going to be very happy with the regular one.

Was also able to pick up the Tech21 case. They had screen protectors in stock, but I'm going to hold off on that for now.

Sent from my ZenPad using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Finally got a shipping date. Should be here on Halloween. Hopefully I get a good one.

@wicked reports are showing the panda version has been shipping earlier than expected from some, any news on your front.

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Finally got a shipping date. Should be here on Halloween. Hopefully I get a good one.

@wicked reports are showing the panda version has been shipping earlier than expected from some, any news on your front.
Nice! Yeah I hope the one you get is free from defects.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
so is it a trick you will receive it on Halloween or a treat :p

Likely a trick because i had planned on doing some volunteering to help out on that day. My luck the Fedex person will head to my place when I am gone and therefore leave one of them notes that says "sorry we missed you we will try again at a later date".

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Likely a trick because i had planned on doing some volunteering to help out on that day. My luck the Fedex person will head to my place when I am gone and therefore leave one of them notes that says "sorry we missed you we will try again at a later date".
Did you order from Google Store? If so no signature required...

Sent using Tapatalk